British rider Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) made two pole-position to start the season in Malaysian Grand Prix-2012 on Saturday.
Button and Schumacher follow Hamilton, while Vettel will be the fifth as Raikkonen changed his gearbox.
Malaysian Grand Prix, Results of the fourth practice:
1. Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) - 1.36.219
2. Jenson Button (McLaren) +0.149
3. Michael Schumacher (Mercedes) +0.172
4. Mark Webber (Red Bull) – 1:36.461
5. Kimi Raikkonen (Lotus) – 1:36.461
6. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull) – 1:36.634
The copyright for information published on this web site is owned exclusively by Armenian News-NEWS.am information-analytical agency. All information materials published on this website are intended solely for personal use. For full or partial reproduction of any material in other media it is required to acquire written permission from Armenian News-NEWS.am information-analytical agency. Those, who have committed copyright violations, will be prosecuted accordingly.